Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wedgwood Inspired PSC #3


While I was out at HomeGoods I was perusing through the Christmas ornaments section and came across several ornaments made by Wedgwood like the one above. So when I got home I thought I'd make a card and just happened to find a very pretty blue in pile and so I made this card. Although the Wedgwood is typically just blue and white as well as very clean lined I just had to add my vibe to it by getting it at least a little inky and smudgy.







I love those these cards came out, although still clean lined (which I must add was very, very hard not to try to Zest the edges of the blue) it still has a sense of my style in it. I'd also like to add that I really, really love Liquid Pearl! That stuff just rocks, I love how I could add just a touch of white to break up the blue and not loose that dainty feel.

What I used on this card:
  • Paper: White (Generic), Blue (from a scrapbook kit I bought almost 2 years ago!)
  • Stamps: Baroque Motifs (SU!), Simple Sentiments (SU! Exclusive Hostess Set)
  • Ink: Crumb Cake (SU!), Early Espresso (SU!)
  • Liquid Pearl

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment