Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Planted Seeds -PSC #1



This is the first card of many to come from what I think I'll call, Project Scrap Cleanup or PSC for short. I used a Stamp Pad to make those cool lines on my white base to mimic a fence and then I found this piece of paper that I had cut a flower out of and decided to use that as a stencil. The scroll piece is a chunk of leftover chipboard that I gave a good coating of Distress Stickles to give it a little pop. The flower was one I had stowed away in my elements drawer and it was made utilizing my Slice.


What I used on this card:

  • Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Other Colors are unknown
  • Ink: Crumb Cake (SU!), Early Espresso (SU!), Tattered Rose (Distress Ink TH)
  • Glitter Glue: Crushed Olive (Stickles Distress)
  • Stamp: Seeds of Friendship (Hampton Arts)



Until next time,





No comments:

Post a Comment