Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

From Trash to Treasure #2

I have 2 pictures of my Mom that are sweet and hilarious so I thought they would be a perfect candidate for one of my Trash to Treasure shadow boxes. I also got to use a few new colors from the Regals Classics Ink Pads i got for Christmas :D



For this frame I used a basic Ivory card stock around the outer part of the frame and layered it with stamped images to give it the vintage feel. 


Here is it on my wall, I like to stagger my frames to they all fit together like puzzle pieces, this is currently a work in progress.

What I used on this project:
  • Paper: 12x12 Purple polka dot paper (SU Regals), 12x12 Ivory card stock (maker unknown)
  • Stamps: Friends 24-7(SU-wood mount), French Foliage (SU - wood mount)
  • Inks: Espresso, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Cherry Cobbler (SU -Classics), Fired Brick and Frayed Burlap (TH Distress Inks)
  • Flowers ( Prima and Hero Arts )
  • Snaps (Making Memories)
  • Stickers: Memories (K & Co) Butterflies (K & Co)
  • Frame: An old awards frame courtesy of my friend Tracy.



Thanks for lookin',

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the way you have the pictures attached but not flat! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues! We hope to see you for the Valentine's Day Party! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-day-party.html

    ReplyDelete