Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PSC: Altered Box


This is the first piece I made on my new desk. I was trying to organize things on top when I decided I wanted to keep my flowers on top for easy access since I got some great new Prima's in my stocking. I took K&Co box that was filled with Christmas chipboard pieces and decided to give it a better purpose.


This was a fairly easy project which has resulted in a very cute and versatile box, love it!

What I used on this box:

  • Paper: Scraps from a sheet of Mariposa paper (DCWV).
  • Stamp: Vintage Man (Hero Arts)
  • Flowers (Prima)
  • Ephemera (K&Co)
  • Flower Jewel Sticker (K&Co)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box! K & Company ephemera is awesome isn't it? Love that vintage man stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the layers and the fussy cuts!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete