Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Perfect Mason PSC#2


Here is another card for my PSC. I've been wanting to use this Mason Jar piece for awhile and I had no clue how I could possibly use and actually like those feather things but I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. So far so good, those bits of ribbon were scrap too so I guess I'll be clearing out more then just paper :D


Things I used on this card:

  • Paper: Kraft (Generic), Background paper (My Minds Eye)
  • Ink: Cat's Eyes in Pale Pink Chalk
  • Flowers: Green (Hero Arts), Bright Pink (Prima), Top flower ( Prima)
  • Ephemera (K & Co.)
Thanks for stoppin' by,

5 comments:

  1. Very well played!
    I love the color scheme, great!
    Thanks for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! The colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and i like the jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty!!! love the soft flowery feel of the card, great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've put all these elements together - well done!

    ReplyDelete