Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My First Sketch Challenge


This is the first card I am making for a sketch challenge so I'm pretty excited.
I made this for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #46

What I used on this Card:
  • Paper: Kraft (generic), Whisper White (SU), Blues (Recollections)
  • Stamps: Music Background (Rubber Stampede), Friends 24-7(SU), Baroque Motifs (SU)
  • Ink: Early Espresso (SU), Blue (Chalk Cat's Eye).
  • Paint: Distress Crackle Paint (Tarnished Brass)
  • Boarder Punch(SU)


Thanks for looking,


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And I love your blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card. I like everything about it, especially the music background. I have that stamp. You have inspired me to use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Belinda, I really like this card. You are very talented. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice beautiful card! Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete