Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little note for you

This is my first venture into using cardboard and I think I complimented it nicely with dainty stamps from SU.

I colored the cardboard with distress inks to give it more depth in color. Sadly I shot these at night and the full color isn't really coming through. I stamped all of these details in Frayed Burlap and then used colored pencils. I also added a bit of curling under the leaf and gave it a crease down the center to add to dimension. I also used the rounded end of a paint brush to give a bubbling up effect to the berries.


I really love those little berry branches, I layered small script over them and added a little distress inks to the edge of the card.

What I used on this Card:
  • Plain white Cardstock
  • SU: French Foliage, Le jardin botanique.
  • Cardboard
  • Distress Inks in Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade
  • Prisma Colored Pencils
Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment