I stamped this onto plain white cardstock, colored in the design with pencils and then used a lemon Zester to distress my edges before I stared to rip the paper. To get the perfect looking torn little curls I used my paper piercer to roll the paper nice and tight before lightly unrolling to give it that roughed up look. I also mounted this onto white cardstock that I colored with my distress inks. I also added a little touch of glitter to the top color because every Christmas card needs a touch of glitter right?
Things I used on this card:
- Plain white card stock for base card
- Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap
- Prisma Colored Pencils
- K&Company Grand Adhesions from the BW Evergreen Medallions collection (scored these last season on clearance)
- Hampton Art A la mode Glitter in Red
- Stampin Up: Christmas Collage, For You