Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweet Noel

So I was in a little bit of a vintage Christmas kind of mood and thought I'd use use super cute stamp from Stampin Up.



I stamped this onto plain white cardstock, colored in the design with pencils and then used a lemon Zester to distress my edges before I stared to rip the paper. To get the perfect looking torn little curls I used my paper piercer to roll the paper nice and tight before lightly unrolling to give it that roughed up look. I also mounted this onto white cardstock that I colored with my distress inks. I also added a little touch of glitter to the top color because every Christmas card needs a touch of glitter right?

Things I used on this card:
  • Plain white card stock for base card
  • Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap
  • Prisma Colored Pencils
  • K&Company Grand Adhesions from the BW Evergreen Medallions collection (scored these last season on clearance)
  • Hampton Art A la mode Glitter in Red
  • Stampin Up: Christmas Collage, For You 

Thanks for stoping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment