My Mother-in-law had told me she thought my cards were pretty but usually their colors were too dark for her taste so I made this bright and vibrant card to make her smile.
I layered my background with soft shades and used a very very pale green pencil to color my pears. I've also been dying to try out one of these boarder frames from a Ephemera pack I got awhile back so I think this is the perfect use for that. Before I glued down the frame I measured where I wanted my heat embossed image first, I have to get some kind of dark vintage color in here somewhere otherwise it would feel like mine.
Things I used on this card:
- Cardstock: White (brandless)
- Flowers: Prima and Hero Arts
- Bling: Unknown
- Inks: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen), Color Box Cat's Eye in blue.
- Stamps: Bird (Elements of Style SU), Pear Collage (Memory Box), Vintage Stamps (Liberty, London Post by Hero Arts), Lace detail ( Prima)
- Ephemera Boarder and Expression from K & Co.
- Embossing Powder in Bronze (Hampton Arts A La Mode-Basics)
- Colored Pencils ( Prisma)
Thanks for looking,