I experimented with a new stamp set and some fuzzy flock I picked up from the Scrapbook Expo. Okay I also picked up a pink ATG gun too while I was there so this card was a gathering of all the fun goodies.
To get my diagonal stripes I used the ATG gun and just laid down the adhesive in the pattern I wanted when hit it with the Funky Flock. I love that its such a soft look but manages to still stand out with all the other things going on.
Things I used on this Card:
- Paper: White Cardstock(walmart), Pink (Recollections), Scallop thingie (My Mind's Eye: Signature Christmas by Jen Wilson
- Funky Flock in White (the Rubber Cafe)
- Cheers (K&Co BW Everygreen Medallions)
- Stamps: Christmas Silohouttes (Inkadinkado) Clear Stamps Christmas( Fiskars: Heidi Grace)
- Inks: Tattered Rose, Bundled Sage, Walnut Stain(Distress Inks), Sea Breeze (Versa Magic), ColorBox Cat's Eye set for red, Sky Blue (Versa Color)
Hope you like it as much as I do,