Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bonjour Paris!

I was hanging out with a friend of mine when she gave me a quick card challenge. The challenge was can you take this bright colored paper and turn it into something cool and vintage looking. So here is what I created in a matter of minutes.


I'm not going to lie, when she handed me that bright pink paper to match the baby pink tag I was creating, I was a bit worried. She is a Stampin Up! demonstrator and she can color coordinate like nobody's business but pink on pink was a bit of a odd combo for me since I'm not used coordinating things in that way. It was a fun experience though and I'm getting totally hooked on Stampin Up! stuff now because of her :D.

Items used on this card:
Stampin Up! Stamps: Artistic Etchings, French Foliage, Cracked paint background is discontinued. 
Stampin Up! Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo and Aged Mahogany.
Stickles: can't remember the shade sorry.


If you'd like to buy any of the Stampin Up! products I used on this card you can visit my friend Tracy's site http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tracysart/

Thanks for dropping,






No comments:

Post a Comment