Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrapbook Expo was.....

So much FUN!!! I didn't find out about it in time to take advantage of the classes but just walking around the floor was a great experience. I loved seeing all these woman shopping for scrappy, artsy goodness, it gave me warm fuzzies knowing that there really are a bunch of chicks out there getting creative like I am. Since I haven't done much crafting outside of my house it was very exciting to say the least.
I snapped this shot right before I left but the crowed sure did this out by 3pm. When I got there at 11:30 it was packed and hard to move. Dig that lady's shopping purse, lots of people had these in so many patterns....love it! 

The expo is still going on so if you have time head on over to the Sacramento Convention center and score some sweet deals on lots of things we tend not to find locally but even some we do but at cheaper prices.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment