Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How my Loft Space came to be.

I probably should have posted this before I put up what my loft space currently looks like...I guess I was just a touch too excited about my organizational triumph to bother so I'll post about it now.


Its kinda a funny story really, my space went from being our coffee table downstairs to the little loft space where it currently resides but getting everything neat and tidy wasn't a walk in the park. Sadly I didn't take as many pictures as I should have so I guess you'll have to use your imagination.

This is my table, typical 8ft table and that space is 8ft so why of why didn't 2+2=4??? 
I still have no idea but it took me 20 minutes to get this table this far but I was determined because this just needed to happen to make one sweet space and if it wouldn't I would get power tools to make it happen but luckily it didn't have to come to that. 


 To make it fit I unlatched it and bent it, got underneath it putting each hand and foot to a leg then slowly started to walk the legs and shimmy them into place. When it went as far as I could get it to go I did the most logical next step.....I SAT ON IT!!!!!
I'm not a big girl but I have gained a little extra weight due to my injury so I figured that would work to my advantage and it did.



So here was the first version of my space...I sure did collect a bit of stuff in a short amount of time but I got it all on sale so I dont feel as bad for spending so much....my DH doesn't have the same thoughts though lol.


This is the first version of my display piece before I purchased all those awesome stamps...I miss having the luxury of space on there but at least its filled with lots of wonderful little tools.


Thats pretty much where my space started if you haven't seen the updates you can view them on this post. Oh and in case your wondering it took me a total of 3 hours total to make all this happen but since I'd have to stop and rest it was like a 5 hour project!


Thanks for visiting, I hope my little story gave you a laugh or at least a smile :D





No comments:

Post a Comment