Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fighting my way back from the dead

So last weekend I held 2 open houses and both of those houses were REO's (foreclosures) so they hadn't been heated in awhile. So for 4 hours at each open house is sat/stood/ and mingled in 52°f  temps but I thought ahead and had layers on. Sadly wed night right after my fun bbq dinner party I got a chill but then that chill turned into a shake and when my back shivers bad things happen. Now its Sat and I feel a little better, got a cough (which is aggravating the back & neck injury) that feels deeply rooted but at least there is no arthritis pain today, THANK GOD!!!!!

So whilst in a fever stuper I to tidy up my picture files on my computer and came across a couple cards I never posted. That makes me happy because I've been quarantined to my room or the living room, I cannot go anywhere near the loft for fear of getting Babushka sick (she's 89 and we don't want to chance it) so that kills craft time. Enough with the ramble check out this card...


This card was a collaboration piece with my friend Tracy for a class we taught together.

What we used on this card:
  • Paper: Whisper White (SU!)
  • Cardboard 
  • Stamps: Vague Vintage, French Foliage, Frames with a Flourish (all SU!)
  • Ink: Rich Razzelberry, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede (SU!)
  • Stickles: Cinnamon
  • Big Shot with Sizzix Alphabet (name unknown)
Thanks for visiting,



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

    I hope you to feel better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete