Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Closet Curtain

So today was a day of lots of projects since my hubby had the day off. One of them was sewing the curtain cover for my closet with the fabric I showed off a couple posts ago with my revamped room. I'm pretty happy with the results and just had to share!
The lighting is the best at this late of night but you get the idea.  Now looking at this picture I think its time to find that tiny cross a new home. When we moved in there was nail left there and that was the first thing to come out of our first "bedroom" box we unpacked so it just went up and stayed there. I think I need to come up with something different for up there, maybe a cool Vinyl saying or something.




So thats pretty much it, just wanted to give a quick update to show off the use of that fabric, tomorrow my MIL will make our decorative shower curtain so I'll take pics of that to show some other cool cheap fixes we did today in there.


Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment