Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Earthy Bathroom

So this was the project that started it all, the bathroom.  I haven't hung up the art piece in here yet or reattached the towel rack but that's a job for another day. This is good progress though for our bathroom, eventually we will change the floors and counters but for now a fresh coat of paint has done wonders.

Our walls are in a mystery earthy "craigslist" green while the trim matches the taupe on our bedroom walls. I must say I love how this turned out and I really love that I was able to do it myself, I only needed help moving the heavier furniture but over all this project was all me. Now I need to still figure out if I want to stencil a boarder or not but I think I'll wait a bit to do that and get some crafting done first.

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment