Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mod Podge Medicine Bottles

I always thought these old medicine bottles had potential so I kept hangin on to em even though I wasn't totally into their design but now that I've learned how to use Mod Podge...its like a whole new world of possibilities have opened up to me!

This was Slavic's favorite because 1 it was a vintage car and 2 I made it look dimensional  by placing the grill over one of the edges. I totally did that on purpose too...not really but nobody needs to really know that right?
This is the back side of the bottle above with a cute airplane on it

So for my first adventures into Decoupaging I'd say it was a success! I really had fun and loved the results, I think I'll do a little bit more tomorrow and maybe spruce up a bland mirror.


What I used in this project:

  • Various size/shapes antique glass medicine bottles
  • Mod Podge with a Sponge Brush
  • Paper: Mariposa paper (DSWV), Flowers from a back that lost its cover but I think it might be K&Co, Vintage Images from a massive paper pack (maker unknown)
  • Marker: Daffodil Delight (SU!)
  • Ink: Frayed Burlap (TH Distress



Thanks for lookin,

No comments:

Post a Comment