Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sneek Peek for a new stamp set from SU!




I'm pretty excited, I finally got my SU! box in the mail yesterday and inside was quite a bit of fun stuff! 


Like the banner? Its a NEW stamp set that is the spring preview set for the 2011-2012 Look Book catalog. This is just one of the 4 stamp sets that come in the Four Frames Stamp Sets (W:$20.95, C: $15.95) and I also picked up the XL Decorative Label Punch...I love love love how these all fit together! I don't know how but I managed to leave off the new Decorative paper that is also premiering with that stamp set.


Starting April 1st if you order a minimum of $20 you will qualify to be able to purchase the Decorative Labels Stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Paper.


What I used on this card:

  • Stamps: Nature Walk, Decorative Labels (SU!), Alphabet (Hero Arts)
  • XL Decorative Label Punch
  • Thick String
  • Inks: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron (SU! Classics)
  • Markers: Certainly Celery and a Blank Marker  (SU!)
Hope you like it,

No comments:

Post a Comment