Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Glass Glitter!!!!!!



So in the order that I received a few days ago I mentioned that I got some pretty fun stuff. I tried to use quite a bit of it on this card. I finally ordered some Glass Glitter and all I can say is holy moly this stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I'm not talkin' alternative soft rock I'm talkin full on hardcore ROCK! Sadly the picture cant even fully translate how awesome this stuff is, I used sticky strip to adhere it into place, scraped at my test run with a credit card and that stuff was stuck on there pretty good, barely any came off.  I also picked up some new colors of ink too, loving Perfect Plum and Baja Breeze!


Anyways, onto what I used on this card:

  • Stamps: Nature Walk, Decorative Labels, French Foliage (a must have set IMHO, I hope ya'll got it when you could) all from SU!
  • Glue: Sticky Strip (SU!)
  • Glass Glitter in Champaign
  • XL Label Punch
  • Ink: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede 
  • Paper: Part of Project Scrap Clean up...yup I'm still going at it :D

Hope you like the card as much as I do,


No comments:

Post a Comment