Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Cherry On Top!

I've been sitting on this pack of K&Co paper for a bit, not knowing what to do with it so I gave myself the challenge to pick out 1 sheet of paper and use that as my inspiration. I roughed up the edge on the pattered paper with my nail then inked the edges after.
I used a Tracing Wheel to imprint stitch holes onto the red card base before I ran over them with a silverish gel pen to make my faux stitching.
I finished this card up by stamping a second Cherry and popping it up on a foam dot.

Things I used for this card:


  • Inkadinkado - 4 piece Summer Assortment
  • K & Company - Amy Butler Tea Box 12x12 paper assortment
  • Distress Ink:: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Strain, Orange Marmalade
  • Staples - Silver Gel Pen
  • Therm O Web - Foam Adhesive squares (small)
  • Dritz® Tracing Wheel - 6'' Plastic Handle

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment