I've been sitting on this pack of K&Co paper for a bit, not knowing what to do with it so I gave myself the challenge to pick out 1 sheet of paper and use that as my inspiration. I roughed up the edge on the pattered paper with my nail then inked the edges after.
I used a Tracing Wheel to imprint stitch holes onto the red card base before I ran over them with a silverish gel pen to make my faux stitching.
I finished this card up by stamping a second Cherry and popping it up on a foam dot.
Things I used for this card:
- Inkadinkado - 4 piece Summer Assortment
- K & Company - Amy Butler Tea Box 12x12 paper assortment
- Distress Ink:: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Strain, Orange Marmalade
- Staples - Silver Gel Pen
- Therm O Web - Foam Adhesive squares (small)
- Dritz® Tracing Wheel - 6'' Plastic Handle
Thanks for looking,