Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm back, and have GREAT news!

So first off my cousin Delaney made it through her surgery, she had a lot of bleeding but we got a miracle and almost all of the tumor was pulled out. Her vitals improved once it was out but has remained in the ICU since. Her recover will take time but she is a fighter so she marches on towards health everyday. Thank you all who have prayed for her, everyone in my family truly appreciates it.

I was able to get a few cards made in the last few days so here is one...



What I used for this card:

  • Cardstock: Pink & Cream (Recollections)
  • Stamp:  Set Unknown (Prima), Wonderful Words ( SU!)
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black (SU!)
  • Brads in a dark color (no brand)
Thanks for visiting,

1 comment:

  1. What a great news! Belinda, I am so happy to see you back and to hear that your cousin Delaney is doing well.

    Very nice Card!

    ReplyDelete