Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I meant to post this on Sunday but I forgot my cards at my friends house, ops. These are quickie photos, sorry if the quality isn't as good. 


Card 1:
This card is featuring one of the new stamp sets from the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog that just came out.

Card 2:
I started out trying to make a "simple" card...this is what happens when I try to do simple, I get elaborate. :)


Card 3:
This was a card we made in a class I held this past sat as a quick little 5 minute card.

Oh no I forgot to photograph one of my cards...I'll have to take some pics and post this in another post. 

Happy Valentine's Day,

2 comments:

  1. These cards are really nice. I like the warm colors.

    I follow you now. Maybe you could follow me http://afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards...I left you something on my blog

    ReplyDelete